Kauai Deep Sea Fishing Charters
Reel in a Big Yellow fin Tuna or Blue Marlin off Kauai, Hawaii
Within 15 minutes of leaving Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor, Lahela Sportfishing has you in ocean waters deep enough for big game fishing. The 500 to 1000-fathom drop is where you’ll find Kauai’s big blue marlin and yellow fin tuna (ahi) – weighing in at more than 100 pounds.
You won’t find deep sea fishing in Kauai like this one. There it can take you 3-4 hours just to reach the right depth to find your catch! Aboard the Lahela, you’ll troll the Pacific Ocean using live bait or artificial lures (the captain guides you in deciding what’s best) in an attempt to raise a trophy sized Marlin.
Kauai provides some of the best deep sea fishing, big game fishing anywhere. Tuna & Marlin Fishing can be done year round, whether you’re an experienced angler or a novice. It’s an experience the whole family will love.
Light Tackle Fishing off Kauai, Hawaii
For the experienced fisherman who seeks the thrill of small or big game fishing, Lahela Sportfishing specializes in light tackle fishing on Kauai, Hawaii. Check us out and you’ll find that no one on Kauai offers light tackle deep sea fishing on the same level as Lahela sportfishing.
When you’re aboard the 34-foot Lahela sport fishing boat, you will be heading out for an outrageous deep sea fishing adventure. Using the finest equipment available (Shimano tackle, Van Staal Reels, top of the line spinning reels), you will enjoy small and/or big game fishing for skip jack tuna (aku), yellow fin tuna (ahi), wahoo (ono), pacific blue marlin and more.
Captain Scott departs from the Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor and takes you on the sea in search of small and big game fish. Depending on when you’re planning your visit to Kauai, be prepared for the awesome chance to catch:
- 100 – 600 lb. pacific blue marlin fishing in early spring/summer (March – October)
- 40 – 120 lb. striped marlin fishing in winter (December – February)
- 20 – 50 lb. wahoo fishing in spring/summer (April – October)
- 15 – 25 lb. mahi mahi fishing in later winter/early spring (March – April)
- 100 – 200 lb. yellow fin tuna fishing in summer (May – September)
- 25 – 40 lb. mahi mahi fishing in fall (Sept. – November)
- 20 – 50 lb. amberjack fishing in winter (November – February)